Great Envelope Race
We did it! We raised $20,000 and now the school can purchase new computers for our students! The PTA appreciates all of the support and generosity of the Hyde-Addison community. The winners of the Great Envelope Race are...
- 1st Place: Ms. Redlinger (Pre-K3), Mr. Gibbons (Pre-K4), and Ms. Walsh (1st)
- 2nd Place: Mr. Gardner (3rd)
- 3rd Place: Ms. Bailey (Pre-K4) and Ms. Miller (K).
Because there are so many winning classes and we met our goal, we would like to reward ALL of the students with a POPSICLE PARTY at a date TBD. Thank you again for your generosity!
We are looking for clothing donations in all sizes including pants, shirts, and unused socks & underwear for our emergency office supply. If you are able to give any items, please drop them off in the main office. Thanks for your support!
Auction Co-Chair Needed
The Spring Auction and Gala on March 3, 2018 is one of Hyde-Addison’s most wonderful events of the year. As you can imagine, the PTA needs your help in making this event a success. We are looking for one or two parent/guardian volunteers to Co-Chair the event with the Fundraising VP. The responsibilities will range from soliciting donations, managing day-of activities, and working with volunteers on logistics, donations and event activities. Please contact Bhavna Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-294-6855 to discuss the co-chair position. It is a lot of fun and we look forward to getting some great volunteers involved to make this night a success!
Lost & Found
Please stop by the cafeteria to check out the lost and found for any of your students items. Any unclaimed items will be donated on December 21st.
Save the date for this year’s Winter Show on December 21st from 9-10am. More information about the program will be shared soon.
- Friday, December 15: School Wide Meeting – Ms. Zaid’s Art Class
- Friday, December 15: Principal’s Chat 9am
- Monday, December 18: Open House for Prospective Families 9:30am
- Thursday, December 21: Winter Show
- Friday, December 22 – Tuesday, January 2: No School – Winter Break