All Hyde-Addison families are a part of the Parent Teacher's Association (PTA). We are fortunate to have a wonderful group of parents and teachers dedicated to ensuring that our school provides an excellent academic environment and fosters a strong, inclusive community.
We welcome participation from any Hyde-Addison family and invite you to attend our school-wide events and meetings. PTA meetings are the first Thursday of the month at 7:30am in Ms. Roth's classroom and are open to the public.
Thank you so much for your continued support of our school. Please give what you can – it all benefits your child and our school!
- Online – Donate at http://bit.ly/hydedonate
- At School – Submit a check payable to “Hyde-Addison PTA” to your classroom teacher in a sealed envelope
- Mobile Bidding – Text “HYDEPTA” to Bidpal (243725) and follow the prompts to make a donation
We need YOU!
Your participation and support are very important to the success of each event and program at our school. Volunteer today! This year, we are giving away a t-shirt or school magnet to every parent who volunteers at least 1 hour. For more information, fill out this form or talk your Room Parent or any PTA board member.
- Professional Development for Teachers at Columbia University
- Recess & Playground Program
- Books for the School Library
- Replanting of the Children's Garden
- Computers, iPads and Continued Technology Support
- Teaching Materials & Supplies for Every Classroom
- Grounds Maintenance and Janitorial Supplies
- Supplemental Funding for Field Trips
- Community Events such as: Hyde Auction, Screen on the School Yard, Talent Show, International Dinner, Spring Fest, etc.
- Before & After Care Programs
- Enrichment Programs (Languages, Chess, Karate, Yoga, Mad Science, Tennis, etc.)
Thanks to parents like you, we are able to provide excellent support to our teachers, students and staff members. The PTA relies on funds generated from personal contributions, sponsorships and sales from events and merchandise.
The Hyde-Addison PTA also operates and manages the After & Before Care and Enrichment programs. Revenue generated from these programs supports our school.
Sep 23 - Screen on the Schoolyard
Nov 7 - Fall Fest
Dec 15 - Hyde Holiday Cheer
Feb 6 - Hyde Talent Show
March 12 - Spring Auction
May 14 - International Dinner
Meet our PTA Executive Team
Meet the 2016-2017 PTA Board
- Kirk Clay, President
- Fiona Greig, Treasurer
- Stacey Bosshardt, VP Fundraising
- El Kahina Hunt, VP Aftercare and Enrichment
- LaShondá Steward, VP Communications
- Leah Anderson, VP Events & Activities
- Caroline Pessey, VP External Relations
- Daphne Pendelton, VP External Relations
- Olof Toren, Secretary
Bylaws and Financial Information
Here you'll find our budget and latest bylaws.